4 Nights in County Donegal and 5 Nights in Dublin City
A trip created in partnership with the wonderful Institute of Study Abroad Ireland!
January 18 - 28, 2024
Secure your spot below with a $99 deposit!
Join us for our unique music and cultural tour — an opportunity to enjoy an authentic and educational experience in Ireland. The 10-day trip spans two Irish cultural festivals and a host of cultural activities in between!
What could be better than escaping the January Blues by flying over to Ireland and enjoying not one, but two Irish music festivals - one on the stunning, scenic Wild Atlantic Way, and then TradFest in Dublin City. This is an Irish experience that truly has the best of both worlds. There are options to do history, culture and guided trips with us, but there are also plenty 'me-time' options. You're with the locals, we show you the best places, the best restaurants, the secret spots, and then bring you the absolute best of Irish musicians. Weather in January, you say? We say it's probably very much milder than where you live now, it's always beautiful, and shelter is by a roaring fire, with a pint and a live gig. It would be mad not to do this if you can!
The trip includes:
Four Nights in County Donegal - Ireland’s most scenic and beautiful county.
- Cultural Classes on Irish History, Language and Culture
- Guided Visit to Ancient Tombs, Historical Donegal Castle, Ancestral O’Donnell Kingdom of Tir Chonaill
- Visit Beaver Island Memorial on the Gaelic-speaking island of Arranmore
- Tour and Tasting at the famous Crolly Distillery
- Visit Leo’s Tavern, home of ‘Clannad’ and ‘Enya’
- Live Music by the best of Donegal Musicians each evening
- Meals at top recommended restaurants & farm-to-fork Gastropubs & Cafés
Five Nights in Dublin City - Tickets for Dublin City's TradFest included
- 4★ Hotel Accommodation with Breakfast
- Admission to TradFest, Dublin’s biggest festival of Irish, Folk and Trad Music: admits you to three lunchtime concerts, two evening concerts, one major headline concert
- Concerts take place in a variety of unique heritage venues throughout Dublin City including St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Dublin Castle, the National Museum of Ireland, and the GPO Museum
HOW TO BOOK
$2,300 per person based on double occupancy
Call Nancy at 262.763.5621 for more information and booking
INCLUDED: Accommodation in Dublin 4★ city center hotel and Donegal self-catering apartments with on-site pub and music venue on the
Atlantic Coast, Cultural classes, live music gigs and guided tours. Dublin meal plan includes full Irish breakfast. Donegal meal plan includes large
continental breakfast buffet and three evening meals. TradFest ticket includes three lunchtime performances, three evening performances.
NOT INCLUDED: Airfare to Ireland, travel insurance, optional adventure activities, beverages and gratuities, and airport transfers.
Click here to view the full trip itinerary!