4 Nights in County Donegal and 5 Nights in Dublin City
Dates: January 19 - 29, 2023
Join us for our unique music and cultural tour—an opportunity to enjoy an authentic and educational experience in Ireland. The 10-day trip spans two Irish cultural festivals and a host of cultural activities in between!
What could be better than escaping the January Blues by flying over to Ireland and enjoying not one, but two Irish music festivals- one on the stunning, scenic Wild Atlantic Way, and then Tradfest in Dublin City. This is an Irish experience that truly has the best of both worlds. There are options to do history, culture and guided trips with us- but there are also plenty 'me-time' options. You're with the locals, we show you the best places, the best restaurants, the secret spots, and then bring you the absolute best of Irish musicians. Weather in January, you say? We say it's probably very much milder than where you live now, it's always beautiful, and shelter is by a roaring fire, with a pint and a live gig. It would be mad not to do this if you can!
The trip includes:
Four Nights in County Donegal - Ireland’s most scenic and beautiful county.
- Cultural Classes on Irish History, Language and Culture
- Guided Visit to Ancient Tombs, Historical Donegal Castle, Ancestral O’Donnell Kingdom of Tir Chonaill
- Choose from a range of optional outdoor activities including Golf, Beach Horseback Riding, Surfing, Hiking or Rock Climbing
- Guided Tour of Derry City and Northern Ireland
- Visits to Donegal’s Craft Breweries and Distilleries
- Four Nights of Live Music Sessions and Craic
- Delicious meals in local restaurants each evening
Five Nights in Dublin City - Tickets for Dublin City's TradFest included
- 4★ Hotel Accommodation with Breakfast
- Admission to TradFest, Dublin’s Biggest Festival of Irish, Folk and Trad Music
- VIP Ticket to Milwaukee/TradFest LaunchTicket includes entrance to three lunchtime concerts, two evening concerts, one major headline concert. Concerts take place in a variety of unique heritage venues throughout Dublin City including St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Dublin Castle, Dublin City Hall and Rathfarnham Castle.
HOW TO BOOK
$1,995 per person based on double occupancy
SPECIAL RATE FOR MILWAUKEE IRISH FEST VOLUNTEERS - $1795 (if booked by September 2022)
Call Nancy at 262.763.5621 for more information and booking
INCLUDED: Accommodation in Dublin 4★ city center hotel and Donegal self-catering apartments with on-site pub and music venue on the Atlantic Coast. Dublin meal plan includes full Irish breakfast. Donegal meal plan includes large continental breakfast buffet and evening meal. TradFest ticket includes launch, three lunchtime performances, three evening performances. Cultural classes, live music gigs and guided tours.
NOT INCLUDED: Airfare to Ireland, travel insurance, optional adventure activities, beverages and gratuities, and airport transfers.