July 14, 2022 | 3:00 - 7:00pm at CelticMKE Center
1532 N. Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa, WI 53213
Appointments are encouraged, but walk-ins are welcome.
Celebrate the freedom of Juneteenth by donating blood and you will receive a Juneteenth Magnet Koozie, while supplies last.
To make an appointment: Call: 1-877-232-4376
Additional 2022 CelticMKE Blood Drive Dates:
- October 13
- December 20
Chuck Ward had this spontaneous and infectious enthusiasm for the things he deeply believed in and treasured. Community service was one of those passions, and CelticMKE wishes to continue that passion. During Chuck’s battle with cancer, he utilized the resources of the BloodCenter of Wisconsin. A fitting remembrance and tribute for Chuck would be to “Be a hero” and “Do more good than you know” by making an appointment to give blood and support the community.
To donate blood, you must:
- Be in good health
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- Have a photo I.D. with your birth date
- Be at least 17 years old (16 year olds with parental consent), no upper age limit
Tips for a Successful Donation:
- Sleep, Eat and Drink before you donate (but skip coffee and caffeinated drinks)
- While you're donate, listen to music, read or surf the internet
- After you donate, relax, have a snack, drink water and take your time
Note: All donors should feel in good health on the day of donation. There are some reasons why you might not be able to donate (i.e. pregnant, travel). Please be prepared to share your list of prescription medications, discuss your medical history and travel outside of the United States.