Next Blood Drive at CelticMKE:
October 4, 2023 | 3:00pm - 7:00pm
1532 N. Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa, WI 53213
Appointments are strongly encouraged. While we always want to accommodate walk-ins, sometimes we cannot due to a full schedule. We recommend calling our office at CelticMKE the day-of the blood drive to ask. You can reach us at 414-476-3378.
All attempting donors will receive a complimentary ticket to the 2024 Milwaukee Irish Fest.
To make an appointment call 1-877-232-4376 or click the button below to schedule your appointment online!
Additional 2023 CelticMKE Blood Drive dates:
- December 19, 3:00pm - 7:00pm
Chuck Ward had this spontaneous and infectious enthusiasm for the things he deeply believed in and treasured. Community service was one of those passions, and CelticMKE wishes to continue that passion. During Chuck’s battle with cancer, he utilized the resources of the BloodCenter of Wisconsin. A fitting remembrance and tribute for Chuck would be to “Be a hero” and “Do more good than you know” by making an appointment to give blood and support the community.
To donate blood, you must:
- Be in good health
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- Have a photo I.D. with your birth date
- Be at least 17 years old (16 year olds with parental consent), no upper age limit
Tips for a Successful Donation:
- Sleep, Eat and Drink before you donate (but skip coffee and caffeinated drinks)
- While you're donate, listen to music, read or surf the internet
- After you donate, relax, have a snack, drink water and take your time
Note: All donors should feel in good health on the day of donation. There are some reasons why you might not be able to donate (i.e. pregnant, travel). Please be prepared to share your list of prescription medications, discuss your medical history and travel outside of the United States.